Experience and Skills:
- Minimum of 5 years in media development.
- Familiar and comfortable with Agile methodologies.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification or equivalent work experience (desirable).
- Experience working with e-learning and blended learning programs, web-based training development, and asynchronous learning content.
- Proficiency using commonly accepted scheduling and project management tools.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
- Good leadership and persuasion skills.
- Ability to organize and work under strict time and production deadlines, while producing quality deliverables.
- Ability to adapt to different team styles and dynamics
- Excellent analytical, problem identification and problem solving skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Highly self-motivated and self-managed; ability to work independently and as part of a team with minimal coaching or supervision.
- Flexible and focused.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Minimal travel as required.
- Ability to work full business hours from Norton’s NYC office.
- Employment eligibility to work in the US is required.
W. W. Norton & Company is an equal employment opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.