W. W. Norton is seeking a Contracts Assistant for its contracts department. This employee will work closely with the Contracts Director, Contracts Manager, Senior Contracts Associate and other departments.
Essential Job Responsibilities Include:
- Draft and track contract amendments for Norton trade, Liveright, Countryman, and Norton Professional Books titles
- Research, draft, and track cancellation letters
- Research, draft, and otherwise respond to reversion requests
- Research and draft film/TV releases
- Review files and research queries, as needed
- Assist with the department’s on-going file scanning project
- Assist the Contracts Director and Contracts Manager, as needed
Please note - this job description is not designed to cover all activities required of the employee.