Experience and Skills:
- Must be able to work full business hours from Norton’s New York office headquarters, with the occasional requirement to work late to meet deadlines or on a weekend to assist with conferences. Little to no travel required.
- Should have strong customer service skills, organizational skills and be able to meet strict deadlines.
- Should have strong Microsoft Office, Excel, Word, Access and general systems skills. Experience in Edelweiss and SalesForce a plus, or a curiosity and enthusiasm to learn.
- Bachelor’s degree or two years of experience in publishing.
- Ability to work in the United States for any employer.
W.W. Norton & Company is the oldest and largest publishing house owned wholly by its employees. We strive to carry out the imperative of its founder to "publish books not for a single season, but for the years in the areas of fiction, nonfiction, and poetry". For more information about the Company, please visit us online at: http://www.wwnorton.com.
W.W. Norton & Company, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.