W. W. Norton & Company is seeking a Media Producer for the Digital Media group in the College Editorial department. Working closely with media editors and across departments in a highly collaborative atmosphere, the Media Producer will be responsible for the successful management and organization of key digital assets and deliverables.
Essential Job Responsibilities Include:
- Creation and organization of digital records in Norton’s proprietary product and content administration tool.
- Management of metadata for resources in the digital product and content administration tool and various databases.
- Link and file management for media editorial resources in Norton’s digital asset and content management systems.
- Production of content tables for Norton product websites.
- Project management for Norton’s proprietary Interactive Instructor’s Guide resource, including scheduling of titles, asset maps, metadata, and file management.
- Facilitation of communication and between departments including production, IT, custom, high school, and digital design to distribute or obtain requested digital files and links.
- Creation and implementation of processes to ensure efficient delivery of links and files required from the media editorial team for LMS integration efforts.
- Management of alt text creation and insertion for select digital products.
- Organization and posting of files for instructors on the Norton website.