W. W. Norton & Company is seeking a Customer Experience Specialist for its College division. The Customer Experience Specialist will be responsible for assisting faculty with training, implementation, and use of Norton’s digital products. The position is remote and travel is limited to semi-annual meetings in New York and Norton sales conferences.
Essential Job Responsibilities Include:
- Conducting web-based implementation workshops for faculty, including early- and late-summer workshops and onboarding.
- Providing year-round training and support for faculty at assigned accounts.
- Working closely with campus LMS admins to establish and monitor integration of Norton digital products.
- Providing additional support for field-based Norton sales specialists.
- Collaborating with Norton Help Desk staff and Norton IT.
- Collaborating with the media, marketing, and sales groups to develop on-the-ground digital. strategy for existing and forthcoming digital media.
- Attending a semi-annual meeting with Norton’s Sales Specialist group in New York.