W. W. Norton & Company is seeking a High School Media Sales Specialist for its college division. The High School Media Sales Specialist is responsible for assisting Norton’s High School representatives in winning adoptions where digital media is an important consideration and to train faculty on the implementation and use of Norton’s digital media products. This position will also have the opportunity to spearhead initiatives determined as vital to the high school department’s success.
- Training high schools representatives on digital media in person, at sales conferences, and via webinars.
- Participating in or conducting presentations to faculty.
- Conducting sales and training webinars for faculty.
- Participating in sales conference presentations.
- Conducting implementation workshops, including early- and late-summer workshops.
- Attending high school national conferences to demo digital media.
- Assisting with technology questionnaires, concerns and queries from school districts. which address issues of privacy, compatibility, integration and support.
- Collaborating with the digital media, marketing, and sales groups to develop on-the-ground digital strategy for existing and forthcoming digital media.
- Attending a semi-annual meeting with Norton’s Media Sales Specialist group in New York.