W. W. Norton & Company is seeking an Editorial Assistant to work in the Custom Publications division. This dynamic position will involve working with books from all academic disciplines.
Essential Job Responsibilities Include:
- Managing ISBNs.
- Proofreading project materials.
- Performing library research.
- Maintaining the division’s print-on-demand branch.
- Corresponding with customers.
- Managing inventory and reprints.
- Drafting contracts and requesting checks.
- Creating and maintaining up-to-date spreadsheets and databases to support projects.
- Collaborating with the editorial, production, and permissions teams to meet deadlines.