W.W. Norton & Company is seeking an IT Coordinator to join its IT Department at the New York City Headquarters. The IT Coordinator will support the Information Technology department’s management team in these keys areas: communication (both internal and external to the department), technology training-program development, and budget management. The Coordinator will also provide operational, project, and administrative support to the CIO. This position reports to the Chief Information Officer.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Draft and proofread communications targeted at multiple stakeholder groups.
- Act as liaison to various departments and stakeholders as well as outside vendors and partners.
- Support hiring and onboarding of new positions, including interview scheduling and logistics.
- Process procurements for all IT related budget items.
- Maintain confidential budget information.
- Process invoices and expense reports for payment, tracking spending to specific budget lines.
- Research and reconcile budgetary items, provide budget status reports, and budget forecasts.
- Work with training vendors to produce, update, and distribute training materials and project reports; update project plans and run project reports.
- Develop presentations, training materials and reports for staff and others using Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Project Management software.
- Assist IT staff in maintaining internal processes and procedures and user-oriented intranet content.
- Undertake special projects and perform other tasks as needed.