W.W. Norton & Company is seeking a Product Specialist to join its Digital Product Department. As a member of the Digital Product Team, you will be responsible for supporting users of our website and ecommerce system. The ideal candidate is detail oriented, eager to learn new technologies, and able to work independently. This position reports to the Director of Project Management and is based out of our New York office.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Work with the Help Desk support team to provide assistance for Level 3 customer support.
- Work with internal teams to provide related product support.
- Provide answers to customers using Norton’s website by identifying problems, researching answers, and guiding users through corrective steps.
- Work with the Project Manager, Business Analyst, and Director of Website Operations and Strategy in prioritizing bug resolution and preparing for sprint grooming.
- Review test cases designed to validate bug fixes to resolve customer issues.
- Work to establish comprehensive and detailed technical knowledge of the services that comprise the Norton website.
- Compile, manage, and maintain up-to-date customer-facing and internal documentation with input from other team members.
- Work closely with other team members to help outline requirements based on support incidents and/or website defects.
- Responsible for staying abreast of development plans as they arise and recommending additional support as needed.
- Communicate through regular updates to Director of Website Operations and Strategy and/or Project Managers the status of assigned work, support incidents, or documentation updates.
- Suggest improvements within the workflow, process, and documentation (when appropriate).
- Liaison with other cross-functional teams (internal and external).
- Participate in staff meetings and training sessions.