W. W. Norton is seeking a Contracts Assistant for its Contracts department. This employee will work closely with the Contracts Director, Contracts Manager, Contracts Associate and other departments.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Draft and track contract amendments
- Research, draft, and track cancellation letters
- Research, draft, and otherwise respond to reversion requests
- Review files and research queries, as needed
- Field inquiries from other departments such as Editorial and Subsidiary Rights
- Prepare check requests for contractual payments
- Assist with the department’s on-going file scanning project
- Assist the Contracts Director and Contracts Manager, as needed
Please note: this job description is not designed to cover all required activities.