W. W. Norton & Company is seeking a Digital Media Specialist to
join its college department. The primary duties of the Digital Media
Specialist will be to assist Norton’s college sales representatives in
winning adoptions where digital media is an important consideration
and to train faculty on the implementation and use of Norton’s digital
media products. The Digital Media Specialist will also have the
opportunity to spearhead initiatives that he/she determines are vital
to the college department’s success. Please note this position is
remote within the California area.
Essential Job Responsibilities Include:
- Making campus calls with sales reps on campus.
- Participating in presentations to faculty.
- Training college sales reps on digital media in person, at sales
conferences, and via webinars.
- Implementing Inclusive Access strategies across all assigned territories.
- Working closely with campus Learning Management System
Administrators within assigned territories.
- Participating in sales conference presentations.
- Conducting sales and training webinars for faculty.
- Conducting implementation workshops, including early- and
- Collaborating with the digital media, marketing, and sales groups
to develop on-the-ground digital strategy for existing and
forthcoming digital media.
- Attending a semi-annual meeting with Norton’s digital media group
in New York.
Please note that this job description is not designed to cover all
activities required of the employee.