W.W. Norton & Company is seeking an Assistant Production Manager
for its Trade Division with 2+ years of experience in Trade print
production and manufacturing to coordinate and order advance reading
copies, bound galleys, blads, and print-on-demand conversions.
Applicants with additional marketing experience preferred.
Essential Job Responsibilities Include:
- Coordinate advance reading copies for three Trade divisions,
including ordering, tracking, and typesetting promotional copy.
- Estimating and trafficking. Communication and project management
with outside vendors, and internally across multiple departments
- Create watermarked pdfs.
- Coordinate print-on-demand titles.
- Maintain an accurate database tracking all projects.
- Provide general department support.
Please note: this job description is not designed to cover all
activities required of the employee.