Experience and Skills:
- Employment eligibility to work with W. W. Norton & Company in
the US is required.
- W. W. Norton & Company ("Norton") strives to
maintain a COVID-free workplace. To that end, being fully vaccinated
is a condition of employment for all new Norton hires. Norton makes
reasonable accommodations for qualified applicants with
disabilities, sincerely held religious beliefs, or other conditions
protected by applicable law.
- Bachelors Degree.
- Strong understanding of how LMS content functions.
- Experience creating course content in Canvas, D2L/Brightspace
- Maintain production update reporting of all projects.
- Communicate in writing or face-to-face (webinar) with professional
customers to assist with use of Norton products.
- Communicate in a timely manner to all internal stakeholders.
- Proficient in MS Office suite; Word, Excel, Teams and Outlook.
- While this position is fully remote, occasional travel may be required.
- Working hours are typically daytime hours.
- Other duties to support professional end users as needed.
W. W. Norton & Company is the oldest and largest publishing house
owned wholly by its employees. W. W. Norton & Company strives to
carry out the imperative of its founder to "publish books not for
a single season, but for the years." In college publishing, that
imperative applies not only to books, but also to an ever-growing list
of essential print and digital resources that support teaching and
learning. For more information about the Company, visit us online at: http://www.wwnorton.com.
W. W. Norton & Company is an equal opportunity employer.
Employment with W. W. Norton is governed on the basis of merit,
competence and qualifications and will not be influenced in any manner
by race, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
religion, veteran status, national origin, marital status, mental or
physical disability or any other legally protected status. Those
applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the
application/interview process should notify the human resource manager.