W. W. Norton is seeking an experienced .NET developer. As a member
of the Information Technology Team, you will be responsible for
troubleshooting existing .NET application and developing new ones.
The ideal candidate has strong communication skills, is
detail-oriented, eager to learn new technologies, and able to work
independently. This position reports to the Director of Web
Development and is based out of our Dunmore, Pennsylvania office.
Essential Job Responsibilities Include:
- Interacts directly with the Development Team Manager and Project Managers.
- Develops/modifies VB.NET application programs from detailed specifications.
- Works closely with database Administrators to provide efficient
and effective delivery of information.
- Attends team meetings and work sessions to discuss requirements,
status, changes, and updates.
- Position will require work in one or all of the following
jQuery, Microsoft SQL, Entity Framework, Bootstrap or Foundation.
Please note - this job description is not designed to cover all
activities required of the employee.