W. W. Norton is seeking a Media Sales Specialist to
join its High School sales group. A key member of the
sales team, the Media Specialist collaborates with Norton high school
sales representatives to drive adoption of digital products and
increase digital growth and revenue. Please note that applicants can
be located in any area of the United States.
Essential Job Responsibilities Include:
- Making consultative sales calls individually and with sales
representatives to identify and understand customer needs and
provide digital solutions.
- Demonstrating Norton digital products to high school teachers and
administrators one-on-one or in large group presentations.
- Using consultative strategies to help current customers adopt
Norton digital products in their courses.
- Establishing relationships with technology administrators.
- Spearheading process for any media related paperwork for schools
- Training Norton sales representatives on digital products and strategies.
- Communicating and updating sales opportunities via CRM.
- Developing and implementing a targeted strategy to increase
digital revenue in each territory and in the region as a whole.
- Training Norton customers on best practices for implementing
Norton digital products to teach and assess their students.
- Attending Norton National Sales Conferences to participate in
sales presentations and lead product training sessions.
- Collaborating with product development, editorial, marketing, and
sales teams to provide product feedback and develop digital
strategies for existing and forthcoming digital products.
- Attending a semi-annual meeting with Norton’s digital product
development and editorial teams in the New York office.
Please note: this job description is not designed to cover all
activities required of the employee.