W.W. Norton is seeking an experienced and skilled contract
professional to join the Contracts Department as a Contract Manager or
Senior Contracts Manager, depending on applicant’s qualifications and
experience. This position reports directly to the VP Contracts Director.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Draft and negotiate a wide range of book and subsidiary rights contracts
- Advise on contractual issues
- Assist editorial staff with acquisitions
- Manage contract administration
- Supervise the daily management of Contracts staff
- Provide training to new employees on contracting practices and procedures
- Development and implement procedures for contract administration
in compliance with company policy
Please note that this job description is not designed to cover all
activities required of the employee.