W. W. Norton & Company is seeking a Educational
Technology Sales Specialist to join its college department.
A key member of the sales team, the Educational Technology Sales
Specialist collaborates with Norton college sales representatives to
drive the use of digital products and increase digital growth and
revenue. This position is based in the Mid-Atlantic of the US.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Demonstrating and presenting Norton digital products to college faculty.
- Using consultative strategies to help current customers adopt
Norton digital products.
- Establishing campus-level relationships with Inclusive Access and
- Implementing Inclusive Access strategies across multiple territories.
- Training Norton sales representatives on digital products.
- Communicating and updating sales opportunities via CRM.
- Implementing targeted strategies to increase digital revenue
within aligned territories.
- Training college educators to implement Norton digital products
and facilitate student success.
- Attending Norton National Sales Conferences and leading product
- Collaborating with product development, editorial, marketing, and
sales teams to provide product feedback and develop digital
strategies for existing and forthcoming digital products.
- Attending a semi-annual meeting with Norton’s digital product
development and editorial teams in the New York office.
Please note that this job description is not designed to cover all
activities required of the employee.